Saturday, May 9, 2009

What I spent my WHOLE day doing













As much as I love to watch the girls doing "their thang" thats about all I do watch and nothing else gets done





I was up at the crack of dawn this morning brushing straightening hair and applying make up





To arrive by 10am and then wait till 3pm for the girls to go on...





Oh well was great to see all that hard work and MONEY!!(we won't talk about that one,touchy subject round here) come together





So that's what brings me here at 12am still on the computer,blogging,listing on ETSY,checking emails,hughhhhh!





And have to do it all again in the morning for softball,oh well am looking forward to a quiter week come Mondee,so I can get some stuff done,lots of markets happening,betta get sewing,YAY!





HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL THE WONDERFUL MUMMYS OUT THERE





YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE;)





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails