Friday, May 22, 2009

This little piggy has been to market


Well A Ladies Night Out to be more precise.

So you can stop holding your breath. Waiting for my next post.

Wondering where I 've been ? As all you crafty market types know exactly where I been. Neck deep in material trying to churn out product. You know the days when you get nothing done but package, organise,make and organise a little more, only to leave the house without the coat hangers! Lucky my sister in law only lives around the corner.

Well the market wasn't that happening, but one good thing, it's got me back into the swing of things for the up and coming YDM at Southbank. Mental note(remember the coat hangers & hole puncher)

p.s only 2 more posts til Mygirls 100TH POST AND YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS(giveaway time)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

nice little blog ... and welcome to BrisStyle!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails