Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Kreativ Blogger


Very excited to receive the Kreative Blogger Award from my fav gal Alyssa of Lyssymay. What an honour coming from her. As part of the award I have to list 7 things I love....
And yes apart from my obvious crafting & blogging love:)


hmmmm,here goes......


1. MY GIRLS


This is what I live and breathe for ...



2.FAMILY


Where would I be with out them. Constant love and support

3.THE GIRLS

My beautiful caring & supportive girlfriends


Candy,Julia,Alyssa,Jodes,





Miss Annie,my sis Kel Bel,Wendy Dannie,Mandy(pics coming)



4. MARKETS



Gotta love a good market,hanging out meeting new peeps




5. STRADDIE & BAY ISLANDS

Beautiful Stradbroke Island, favourite place to holiday and catch up
with friends. I am so lucky to have this at my back door. I loved nothing more than to hang out with my dad on the Bay when he was a Commercial Fisherman. I miss getting out there




6.SOFTBALL
Loved playing it growing up. Now enjoying getting the girls involved in it

7.OP SHOPPING



Last but not least,love shopping but nothing beats a good bargain at the op shops





Now as apart of my award I now am passing onto the AWARD to 7 other blogs I heart

BobBoutique







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails