Sunday, July 5, 2009

B Day!

4th of July was B Day. For Brisbane. BrisStyle Indie Market Day and it was awesome
Awesome crowd,awesome products,awesome atmosphere. You get the picture Awesome


This wouldn't be at all possible if not for the fantastic organisers behind the scenes.

Thanks girls you know who you are.

You may have noticed I have been a little quite of late and this is why.

What a build up to the BIMD

And being that it is school holidays, there were lots of distractions.

But I eventually got sorted by 1:30 am that morning. With the same old thought, do I have enough stock to pull this off.

In the end you can only do what you can do,right!

So here is a little of what I have been up to leading up to the BIDM,some new






Bit of a B theme happening here for B DAY,Bunting & Babushka's


A bit of time out,flower picking,de stressing(and lots of tea drinking)




My Fab Neighbours




Katie from Kitty Boo Boo
Jess from epherielldesigns


Tracey and Megan's stall Denim Days

With my girls helping me out(still wondering if I can class it as helping,as having 4 girls surrounded by such wonderful handmade goodness,there is'nt much profit left at the end of the day) But gee didn't they have a ball,what a fantastic environment to bring children up in surrounded by such wonderful talented women
They are still insisting that they made more sales when I wasn't there,hah!


Here are some of our goodies

Finlay's purchase from wickedchilddesigns
mummy and bubby sunnyboy purses for Ursula & Me

A birthday purchase for my friends party next weekend made by BeckyBean
I do love vintage tablecloths & it's reversible(cute)

Ocearna spotted these beauties very early in the day from Jess's table. And wrote a little note on my pad that read"must have these by the end of the day or order" from Epheriell Designs


Great job BrisStylettes, you rock!

6 comments:

Candice Herne said...

you rock Shan! Looks like you had a great day

Bec said...

Hey,your girls did a great job holding fort at your stall, which looked absolutely gorgeous I must say!!! And you're so right - what a wonderful atmosphere to bring kids up in :)
Glad you had a good day - it was exhausting though wasn't it! In a good way :D
XX Bec

House and Doll said...

Well done Shannon. We need to get some Russian Doll singlets in store soon. Can you email me and I will order some.

Anonymous said...

Your stall was absolutely stunning at the BiDM. I love all the yummy goodies you purchased too!

I have added your blog link to my beautiful Brisbane blog roll ;)

Jetta's Nest said...

Hi Shannon, glad you love your Sunnyboy bags and wow...look at all the other lovely purchases you made :)

I've got those spiral earrings too!

Samantha

JessicaVanDen said...

Hi Shannon,

Great to meet you and your girls! I'm looking forward to the next market already - though I needed a good rest after that one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails