Friday, July 9, 2010

Love of Friday♥

Ok I'm a bit late, I am flat out at the moment doing what was meant to be my course at Sarina Russo, but decided to seek out my work experience at the end of week 1(work experience was scheduled for week 4) and got offered it straight up as they had a job going at Toyworld.

And as of today I am know employed at Toyworld. Did a week of work experience and must have loved me:)

Soooo I am still committed to finishing my course that I started, so been trying to fit that in when I can, and trying to juggle the house,not to mention my poor lil orphan Annie's:( on School holidays at the moment.

And have had no time for My Girl,ETSY checks,hence why I have been so quite, but she's there in the back of my mind.

So today I am going to share my all time Fav Friday thing to do. Govinda's

Govinda's is the yummiest ever pure Vegetarian buffet. The Hare Krishna's offer a wonderful selection of beautiful vegetarian delights. All for $10. The best value meal going.

They are located at 99 ELIZABETH ST BRISBANE CITY

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails