Monday, February 16, 2009

Raggedy Anne


Thought I'd give one of my favourite little boutiques a plug
If you happen to find yourself in the Northern NSW town of Kingscliff
Pop in and say hi to Rosie,she'd love to see ya!
They have lots of cool stuff



Labels
We stock the following quality Australian clothing & swimwear labels.
Mother Maria

Milk and Honey

Birds of a Feather

My Pet Square

The Cassette Society

Something

Something Else

Flamingo Sands

Mermaid Sister

I Love (By Milk and Honey)

NobodyState of Georgia

Runaway Lovers
We are proud to stock the following quality emerging local Australian clothing labels.

Tined Milk

Belinda JuliusDesigns

My Girl

Made by Leah
We also stock the following Australian designer fashion accessories.

Betsy Blond

Young Eve

Chip Chop

Meet me at mikes

Lark

Lindsey Lane

Moe Moe

Le Specs


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails