Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Can do Girls


Today I popped into the shop once known as Lyssymays,which is now another beautiful shop that sells beautiful Soy candles and body products all made on site by Angela.
My mission today was to buy my Aunty a lovely candle jar. They last for ages. And the scent is to die for, Patcholi,orange,ylang ylang,to mention a few of the yummy essential oils in this lovely Soy 'wax' candle. Did I also mention lead free cotton wick. The beauty of these candles is the 'wax' can be rubbed into your skin as it does not dry like other wax. Leaving you smelling like a candle.
Angela is holding candle making workshops if you are interested in something different and fun to do with friends


DETAILS:
Once a month soscentual will be holding soy candle making classes.

“Make your own favourite candles”




When
First class 4th April
2 session times 10am -12pm or 2pm-4pm


How many people in a class?
Maximum of 5 people per class


Cost
$75.00 per person includes $40.00 worth of soy candle products
10% off products storewide (on the day only)
a glass of wine, juice & cheese platter provided


D.I.Y. Products
Also available to take home & make more of your own.
Perfect for gifts.

And for another fun thing to get your hands into would be attending the amazing Thea's,of Thea & Sami, screen printing workshop,something I cant wait to try.
Her workshops are held at her Capalaba Studio.

DETAILS:

Screen-Printing Workshops

Workshop Dates:

Saturday, 28 March 2009

Register your interest now by emailing Thea.

We will also be running t-shirt commercial classes in the new year.
Register your interest now. Prices and times by be advised.


Workshops run on Saturdays from: 10.00 am - 3.00 pm on allocated dates.

What past participants have said about our Workshops:

I thoroughly enjoyed it except the day went too quickly! - Susan I.

Thanks again for the enjoyable & informative day. - Jodie W.

I loved your workshop, thank you. I think I'll now be able to print shirts that I like. - Mick K.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails