Friday, June 27, 2008

oops I OP'd again!




But only a lil' one.


Called into an old haunt, the Bulimba Church Jumbo Sale, held in a church on Oxford st. Leaving a job and heading up Oxford st I glanced at the clock and thought, I wonder if it is still open. Being that it was already 12:30 and from memory they pack up at midday. To my surprise they were still open and a vacant park right out the front on my side of the road.


It was meant to be.


Although I did have a couple more stop offs before racing home to apply make up, straighten hair etc. for the girls hip hop performance.


I thought a quick peep won't hurt.


And I'm glad I did. Scored a nice lil trio of glass jars,which I seem to be into lately. They remind me of old lolly jars.


And a mass of doilies, all for the bargain price of $13. 15 to be precise.


I will be using these for singlets, but first must get list of orders done first!! Stay focused Shannon


1 comment:

Candice Herne said...

You can fight over the tablecloth I'll have the glass jars bargain so beautiful! thanks for the flower comment Shannon it keeps me motivated Candyxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails