Monday, August 8, 2011

I've died and gone to vintage heaven










Last Sunday was the best fun I've had in ages.
My Ma and I set out for The 12th Annual Kustom Kulture Greazefest.
No kids and no husbands(or as I like to call them the handbrake)
And what an absolute eyeful we got, I did not know where to look. There was beauty everywhere you looked.
From the vintage cars and caravans to the markets and fashion parades.

It would have to have been the biggest and best markets I've ever been too.
















I was so lucky to have had my ma spoil me for my Birthday with some great buys but could have spent soooo much more. I'm sporting a lovely new pair of cats eyes form Tres Noir,
my ol' Ray Bans are great but just fell in love with these ones straight away.
my newbies
my old bans
I bought the most gorgeous vintage garden party dress I wanted to share a pic, but left it at a friends (will post later). And from the same stall, I still can't believe I paid only $20 !!! for these original vintage swimmers, the are charging anywhere from $170 up for a pair I want, and thats cheap!
Saw lots of Ek Holdens which made me want to go back to the day when I had my EK's.













this is NOA 2 just before I parted with her,about 2 years ago, she was a bit worse for wear by then and needed someone to give her some love'n
Mum said she'd buy me one for my Birthday:)
But I'd be happy with a caravan


This EK Station wagon is so similar to my first NOA










How devine is this Kitchenette.
This old woody was for sale, I didn't dare ask how much they wanted for her.
















I was sad to hear on the morning that The Best Little Van in Vegas wasn't going to make an appearance due to car problems, the joys of owning a classic car.

It only took us all day to find Mimsy, I knew she was going to be there had to go and check out her lil' van, it is so adorable and she tattoos in it:)








I also dropped in and said hey to the lovely Amanda from Hungry Designs a fellow Brisstylette














As you can see we had a fun filled day can't wait to go next year

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails