Thursday, April 14, 2011

In Need of a Russian Doll Intervention

image from here

Well I could think of worse things to be addicted to I suppose.
I have just completed my first Etsy Treasury. You guessed it Russian Dolls.
Don't know why I haven't done it sooner.
Maybe I thought it would be difficult, turns out I was wrong.
ETSY seems to be getting easy to navigate lately.
I love ETSY, if you have never visited, do your self a favour and pop in. 24hr shopping and the most amazing unique things you won't find in the shops.
Just when you thought you'd seen it all.... yes it is, they come in all shapes,sizes and fabrics. Who would of thunk it image from here
PS I'll try to post about something different next time,hope I'm not losing you on The Dolls:)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails