Friday, October 16, 2009

An OP'ers Best Friend


Not one to plug big companies,
but had to mention this little beauty
I often come across beautiful linens from OP shops and more ofen than not they have stains on them,you now the ones you think will never come out. As I have tried with sister products of Nappy San that are a few dollars cheaper. And haven't worked


So taking a chance on a few things I picked up yesterday and today, I was so surprised how clean they came up

And just had to mention this great Friday find, I have been dreaming of something similar for a while... no more tangles, well think I might need dad to make a bigger one now, so I can have every colour of the Rainbow

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You always find the best stuff Shan!! I want to come op shopping with you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails