Sunday, March 8, 2009

A sigh of relief


Vintage tablecloth applique singlet

Always happy to finish an order,some more than others
This was an order I had from the Stradbroke markets for Cathy.
She has been very patient as have I as things were going wrong round every corner.
Things I have learnt on this journey:
The exchange rate on craft orders from America
Double check stock at home before ordering from America
BUY AUSTRALIAN
Wash new singlets before dying
Don't procrastinate
DO IT!
The order is being mailed out today,what a relief
I did question myself(again) why I do what I do,CREATE,
and kept coming back to the word PASSION.
In the end I am happy with the end product,I hope Cathy is too!


Old World Charm singlet

1 comment:

Rachael said...

That is soooo cute!
XX Rachael

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails