Sunday, December 21, 2008

To Market To Market....












Thanks to my beautiful mother in-law taking my girls off me for a couple of days,I have been busy, finally getting some market sewing done.Still have so much I want to do, but that's always the case, so many ideas so little time. But I am starting to feel a little bit at ease with what I have. Will have another night of sewing tonight. And hoping to sneak a movie in,with no interruptions,ahhh BLISS!
And then the housework
and packing.

Like the way I have my priorities in order:)





Next Sunday is my first market at Stradbroke Island for the holidays. Then another the following week





Getting excited as it's been a while,can't wait !!!!
























































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































And still going...........








































No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails